In the United States and of course in Tennessee, there are a number of lawsuits filed against nursing homes. In determining whether or not your nursing home neglect case could succeed, here are a few factors to consider:
- How and why was my loved one injured?
- What was the extent of the injuries?
- Did my loved one die from their injuries?
- Did the nursing home follow their policy and procedures with respect to your loved one’s treatment?
- Has the nursing home been sued before and are there lawsuits pending against them?
Nursing homes will not give in easily so it is important to consider these factors when deciding to seek legal action.
Nursing home neglect should not be tolerated. If you have a loved one who is a victim of nursing home neglect and or abuse – please call our law offices in Columbia Murfreesboro or Nashville and we can discuss this with you at a FREE consultation.