Nashville Personal Injury Lawyer
Helping You Get Fair Compensation for Your Injuries
The aftermath of a car wreck or other accident can be a stressful time. You may be facing significant medical expenses, lost wages and property damage, as well as the pain and suffering that accompany a serious injury. You need an advocate who will take your side.
At Flexer Law, we believe in treating people the way we would want to be treated if we were in their shoes. If you were injured due to someone else’s negligence, our Nashville personal injury attorneys will work directly with you to pursue fair compensation.
Call (615) 255-2893 to schedule a free consultation with one of our personal injury attorneys. We have offices in Nashville, Murfreesboro and Columbia.
Personal Injury in Tennessee: Do You Have a Case?
Tennessee is a comparative fault state, and therefore, who is at fault matters as well as how much at fault each person is. These questions of fact and evidence – such as witnesses (including you), pictures, and other evidence – are all very important.
The most important thing you can do after an accident is to get necessary and appropriate medical attention and to preserve any available evidence of what happened. Our personal injury attorneys can then determine whether you have a claim for damages.
We can help you if you were the victim of any of the following:
- Car accidents: If you’ve been injured in any type of auto accident, we will do whatever it takes to maximize the compensation you recover from all available sources.
- Drunk driving accidents: We explore all avenues of compensation in drunk driving accident cases, including lawsuits against bars, restaurants or other third parties that may have been negligent in serving alcohol to the drunk driver who caused the accident.
- Motorcycle accidents: Drivers of cars and trucks cause motorcycle accidents when they drive carelessly or “leap” before they look. Our attorneys pursue fair compensation for injured motorcyclists.
- Trucking and commercial vehicle accidents / Truck driver errors / Trucking company negligence: Truck accidents are often the result of a truck driver’s careless or reckless decision-making. Examples of this include following too closely, changing lanes without looking, and skipping mandatory rest or sleep breaks. Some trucking companies are notorious for cutting corners on truck maintenance, driver training and other safety measures. Our attorneys fight to hold those companies accountable for the harm they’ve caused. We invest the necessary resources to make sure we explore all avenues of compensation in truck accident cases.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage: If you’ve been hit by an uninsured, underinsured or hit-and-run driver, your own auto insurance company may owe you benefits — even if you were not in your own car, and even if you were a pedestrian or bicyclist.
- Premises liability: Whether you’ve slipped and fallen or you’ve been injured in some other way on someone else’s property, the property owner may be liable.
- What is your claim worth?: There are many factors involved in calculating damages under Tennessee personal injury law. We will always give you our honest opinion.
What the insurance companies don’t want you to know:
Insurance companies have money and experience on their side. You need to make sure your rights are protected in your dealings with them.
The sooner you consult a personal injury lawyer, the greater your chances of getting the results you legally deserve. Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your options.
Download our free reports here: